Doctor of Science • Computational & Systems Biology (CSB) Ph.D. • 2012 - 2015
Thesis: Design and Analysis of Optimal Task-Processing Agents.
Thesis Proposal: Cooperative Task Processing.
Candidacy Exam: Research Problems in Distributed Control for Energy Systems.
Master of Science • Cyber Security & Data Analytics • 2007 - 2009
Thesis: Optimal Foraging Theory Revisited.
Summa cum Laude.
Madrid Science Program • 2006
Boston University Exchange Program.
Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering • 2003 - 2006
Summa cum Laude.
Minor in Cryptography and Data Security.
Resilience metrics for cyber systems. Environment Systems and Decisions
December 2013, Volume 33, Issue 4, pp 471-476.
Generalising foraging theory for analysis and design. The International Journal of Robotics Research. November 2011, Vol 10, Issue 4. pp. 1177.
Cyber-Security Vulnerabilities: An Impediment Against Further Development of Smart Grid. February 2016. Smart Grids from a Global Perspective. pp 77-93.
Biostatistician (Freelance) • March 2014 - Present
• Supporting clinical development activities with technical and strategic input.
• Providing accurate and detailed statistical support for clinical trial design.
• Devising innovative trial design and analytic methodologies including adaptive designs, multivariate analysis, and Bayesian approaches.
• Developing statistical programs and models to perform exploratory and sensitivity analysis.
• Preparing and reviewing regulatory documents.
• Analyzing incoming clinical and pre-clinical data.
• Preparing and presenting clinical and pre-clinical data.
Information Technology Security Officer (Freelance) • November 2011 - Present
• Enforced standards and procedures for Information Security.
• Maintained effective security monitoring and oversight functions.
• Ensured the implementation of an effective security education, training, and awareness program.
• Clarified security requirements, and audit systems to verify compliance with established standards.
• Managed security controls to effectively protect confidential data.
• Managed the design and planning functions of IT projects.
Information Technology Security Officer (Internship) • 2010 - 2011
• Managed system databases.
• Launched software system for one of the organisation's subsidiaries.
• Constructed, tested and upgraded GPS tracking system.
• Submitted analysis reports and flow recommendations.
• Implemented multiple internal communication networks.
Waitress • 2009 - Present
Extensive experience in: design and simulation, firewall administration, web application security, penetration testing, security monitoring, incident response, network infrastructure design, risk and compliance activities, security auditing, vulnerability assessment and remediation, identity and asset management, data loss prevention.
Languages: English (Fluent), Russian (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Japanese (Intermediate).
Anastasia has proved a dedicated, ambitious and hard-working employee. Highly skilled, her in-depth knowledge of information security management, practice, and understanding of privacy and security regulations relevant to the private sector (SOX, PCI, HIPAA) has been an asset to our team at Boston Biomedical.Judith Menken - Boston Biomedical
Anastasia is self-motivated and results-oriented, prioritizing several conflicting demands and maintaining confidentiality and discretion in all her tasks. Her strong analytical and problem solving skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills have been integral to her role at Incognito and she has exceeded all our expectations.Roy Graves - Incognito
If you would like to get in touch with me, please feel free to fill out the form below. Thank you!